It's almost Halloween! The Dia de Muertos Barbie dolls would look great with my seasonal decor!
My second Youtube video is out!
In the video, I unbox the latest Pür x Barbie collection. I don't wear makeup, but I know a few people who do!
Here are the items I purchased from Pür cosmetics:
- Butter London x Barbie Nail Lacquer
- Endless Possibilities II Signature 15-Piece Eyeshadow Palette
- Forever Glow Signature Illuminating Scented Body Powder with Applicator
- Confident Glow Signature Illuminating Highlighter
- Magical Eyes Signature Mascara & Primer Collection
- Skin Essentials Signature 3-Piece Skincare Sampler
- Brush 'n Sparkle Signature 5-Piece Cruelty Free Brush Set with Bag
- Lit Mist Signature Illuminating Setting Spray
- Gloss in Boss Gloss Signature High-Shine Lip Gloss
- Gloss Signature High-Shine Lip Gloss in Girl Gloss
- Iconic Lips in Innovator Signature Semi-Matte Lipstick
- Iconic Lips in Trailblazer Signature Semi-Matte Lipstick
2020 has been insane y'all. I can't even know what to say. I hope everyone is doing okay in the midst of the pandemic and the crazy upcoming U.S. presidential election. Sadly, the National Barbie Doll Collectors Convention was cancelled this year. I was dying to go to Las Vegas to be with Barbie friends, but alas, it just wasn't in the cards. On the upside, the convention goodies this year are top notch! I am so excited to get my loot.
What else is new? I've decided to become a content creator on Youtube. My first video premiered today, and I am so excited about all my plans for the channel. I'm hoping that this will be another avenue to connect with the doll community.
In my first video, I give the viewers a 12-minute tour of my doll room. It's the quickie tour, but there's a lot to see. I think my next video will be an unboxing. Hopefully, the convention gifts will arrive soon so we can unpack them together!
About the Webmaster
My name is Jared. I began collecting dolls in 2011. It all started with Barbie® Basics Model No 16 Collection 002 for me. Soon after that, I started photographing my dolls, editing the images and sharing my work on my Tumblr photoblog, Life in Plastic. "Playing" with dolls has inspired me to learn to sew, paint with acrylics, re-root doll hair, practice my bead craft, among other things...My collecting hobby turned into a passion for creating art in different media!